The Center for Aesthetic
and Preventative Dermatology
at Park Avenue and East 61st Street in Manhattan
Where the goal
is healthy skin from inside to out
Dr. Sheryl Clark specializes in natural, gentle treatments for facial rejuvenation.
Get ready for your next important event with:
- A Megapeel microdermabrasion to freshen the skin
- Aluma to tighten the skin around the mouth or eyes, on the face or neck, abdomen or arms
- CoolTouch laser to treat acne, acne scars, oily skin, large pores or wrinkles
- CoolSculpting to reduce localized areas of fat, permanently and noninvasively, via slow chilling of fat cells
- Gentlelase to remove excess hair permanently in 3-6 treatments, or to eliminate brown spots or blood vesseks
- Botox, Xeomin, or Dysport to soften lines of face, neck or chest
- Fillers including Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Radiesse, Belotero, and Sculptra to enhance the natural and beautiful contours of the face and smooth wrinkles and furrows
Book in your birthday month and receive a free MegaPeel (microdermabrasion) to freshen the skin of the face and reduce brown spots, or an antiaging moisturizer, with any other cosmetic treatment.
Our birthday gift to you!
At Sheryl D. Clark, M.D. Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery we believe that a doctor and a patient become a team for the individual's dermatological care. Dr. Clark evaluates your skin problems by considering the health of all of your organ systems. Your diet, activities, stressors in your life, medications you take, medical conditions, or your environment may be causing or exacerbating your skin condition. She listens carefully to understand your concerns and evaluates all of the potential contributing or confounding factors, and the complex interactions between all of our body's systems, before responding with the best treatment options for your particular situation. Recommendations may include alterations of diet, exercise program, topical skin products, supplements, stress management techniques, and medications. For aesthetic issues, CoolSculpting, dermal and deep fillers, botulinum, laser treatment of blood vessels, brown and red spots, wrinkles, acne, and scarring, radiofrequency treatment of skin laxity, microdermabrasion, chemical peels or laser hair removal may be appropriate. With the help of our professional staff, she also follows up to make sure that discomfort is relieved, problems are resolved and your health improves.
Her approach is unique in its comprehensiveness and grounding in basic science as well as the principles of functional medicine. She is attuned to preventative practices and eager to educate you about opportunites available to you to rebalance your life in order to bring back the health and vitality of... Read More...